update 7/2/2015 - THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN REPLACE BY THE COMMUNITY DESIGN PROGRAM - LEARN MORE.
We want to have the best selection of cycling jerseys available anywhere and we need your help. Over a year ago we came up with our original You're the Artist program. It started off with a bang and initially we got lots of good submissions. But lately submissions have dried up, so we are making some tweaks to take 'You're the Artist' to the next level.
How it works
- Design your jersey on our raglan template - download here: pdf or illustrator
- Send us your completed design* by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will then create a page on our website that will allow you and your friends to use Facebook to vote for your design
- If your design gets 250 likes within 90 days we will put it up for sale in our store and send you your jersey at no charge
- When your jersey sells you get a 15% royalty off the retail amount paid for each jersey
You can now make some real money if your design sells well. A 15% royalty for each jersey sold at full retail is $10.49 per jersey. We believe with this change we should start seeing your new designs start rolling in.
Let us know if you have any questions or comments by posting below.
*Designs will be verified as print ready and appropriate for sale at the Voler store before being approved for the contest. Below are the design guidelines for a 'print ready' design:
- Convert all text to outlines.
- No web logos, they are not acceptable - High res or vector logos are required.
- Custom colors should be Pantone Coated (CMYK values can have less consistent results)